The bank which recently inaugurated its Asankrangwa branch, donated sets of patients seats to the Asankrangwa Government Hospital in line with it Corporate Social Responsibilities.
The bank in line with one of its objectives of alleviating poverty in its catchment areas continues to donate yearly to support the celebration of the annual national farmers Day at both the Prestea Huni Valley District and Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipality.
The following are also the list of other Corporate Social Responsibility undertaken by the Bank;
- Built Modern Bathing Facility for Huni Valley SHS
- Built Female Dormitory for Prestea Secondary Technical School
- Donated Computers to the Methodist Basic School at Bogoso
- Roofing Sheets for Headmaster’s bungalow of Catholic JHS at Bogoso
- Built ten-seater water closet toilet facility for Fiaseman SHS in Tarkwa
- Built ten Seater water closet toilet facility for St. Augustine’s SHS in Bogoso
- Built ten-seater water closet toilet facility for Huni Valley Health Center
- Renovated the Official Residence of the Chief Inspector of the Bogoso Police station
48 SHS Beneficiaries
Other Financial Assistance Beneficiaries: 2 Tertiary undergraduate